Fun from the feet up, look and feel great in these expertly knitted soft organic cotton ankle socks.
- Add a touch of style and individuality to any outfit with these cute conversational cotton socks.
- The design features a herd of oatmeal llamas on a slate grey base framed with orange rib, heels & toes.
- They are designed at Catherine's East London studio and ethically produced from soft-spun organic cotton in Portugal.
- Contain 80% cotton, 15 % polyamide, and 5% elastane for added durability and fit.
- Our socks are knitted on a fine gauge machine to create a dense but lightweight fabric with a luxurious feel and durable wear.
- Feature hand-linked toes for extra comfort.
- The high cotton content ensures long-lasting and comfortable wear with the benefits of natural breathable fibres.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Perfect for everyday use in shoes, trainers or boots.
- This style deserves to be seen; they work well with cropped trousers and skirts.
- These socks are easy to take care of; simply machine wash at 30 C / 86 F and dry naturally. They can also be tumble dried on a cool setting.
TOP TIP - Wash your socks inside out to keep them looking lovely for longer.
- One size fit.
Covers 4-7 UK / 37-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN
Ladies Slate Grey Llamas Organic Cotton Ankle Socks